Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mesa and Galveston top cities in United States

Laser Quest

I just played at Laser Quest in Mesa city. I have to say it is the best laser tag game in the valley. I have been playing laser tag for a long time. I have played at Stratum, Laser Storm, Ultra Zone, Photon, and Laser Quest far out performs them all. I've been to other places and they have a lot of other distractions from the true reason you go there. But I stayed cheap hotels in Mesa. Laser Quest puts it right out there and gives you exactly what you came for, good, fun, laser tag.

Galveston


I enjoy going to Galveston, Texas. I love the ride across on the fairy it seems to be relaxing and interesting watching the water and the boats and to feel the breeze blowing. I also love to walk the beach and wade out into the water. I am booking for cheap hotels in Galveston TX. It is fun to gather the sea shells and look at all their color and different sizes and shapes. Just to sit by the beach and just listen to the sound of the water is so relaxing. It’s just a nice place to be to get away from everything for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment