Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Most beautiful moments in Albany


Albany is the largest city in state of New York. Albany is the historical place, it's a willing traveler to look as the start of Erie canal and as the famous location of the historical Fort Orange. By getting closer to this city we feel very happy and enjoy. I went here and I got lot of experience my life's most beautiful moments there. Beautiful locations are of no less than other places. Children can enjoy a lot there as there were beautiful arrangements of museums, parks, shopping, and other playing and fun. I went here and experienced my life's most beautiful moments there. This city is good facilities of travel, local bus, taxi, train and airports. This city is a good entertainment city for tourist. There are historical places in Albany. But I went there and enjoyed a lot. There I stayed cheap hotels in albany. There they provided the facilities which pampered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment